Search

EN

arrow
Kador Group

EN

arrow

Ukraine Breaking News Today Live on 06-13-2024

Stay on top of Russia-Ukraine war 06-13-2024 developments on the ground with KyivPost fact-based news, exclusive video footage, photos and updated war maps.

Ukraine Breaking News Today Live on 06-13-2024

Study Details Huge Emissions Resulting From Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine

Study Details Huge Emissions Resulting From Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine
The 175 million tonnes estimate was the equivalent to the annual emissions produced by 90 million cars, or the whole of the Netherlands in a year, it said.

G7 to Agree on $50-Bn Ukraine Loan at Italy Summit

G7 to Agree on $50-Bn Ukraine Loan at Italy Summit
The loan would be secured against the future profits from interest on €300 billion ($325 billion) of Russian central bank assets frozen by Western allies.

New Report Finds Russia Deliberately Starved Citizens of Mariupol, Wanting to Kill as Many as Possible

New Report Finds Russia Deliberately Starved Citizens of Mariupol, Wanting  to Kill as Many as Possible
A report submitted to the ICC says Moscow used starvation as a deliberate tactic during the siege of Mariupol in 2022, leaving civilians without food, water, gas, and electricity for days.

‘Immobilized Russian Assets Can Be Used to Support Ukraine’ – Ukraine at War Update for June 13

‘Immobilized Russian Assets Can Be Used to Support Ukraine’ – Ukraine at War Update for June 13
World leading G7 democracies eye Kremlin assets to fund fight against Russian invasion; NATO Secretary General gets Orban to sit out policy on Ukraine; US Global Hawk aids Ukraine by spying on Crimea.

Britain to Announce Up to £242 Million in Ukraine Aid

Britain to Announce Up to £242 Million in Ukraine Aid
Ukraine is expected to be top of the agenda at the gathering in Puglia, where President Zelensky will join G7 leaders seeking to seal a deal on using frozen Russian assets.

Recon-Drone Operator ‘Diego Rodriguez’ – ‘I Feel Very Good at War, I Have no Fatigue’

Recon-Drone Operator ‘Diego Rodriguez’ – ‘I Feel Very Good at War, I Have no Fatigue’
Ukrainian recon-drone operator and UAV unit commander, call sign Diego Rodriguez, last year filmed his 1990s SEAT station wagon prepped for winter exclusively for Kyiv Post.

ISW Russian Offensive Campaign Assessment, June 12, 2024

ISW Russian Offensive Campaign Assessment, June 12, 2024
Latest from the Institute for the Study of War.